Massive Capacity in SAN Environment
The world is at constant threat nowadays. Somewhere around the globe, there are countries that suffer terrorism, rebellion, financial hacks, enterprise security failures, and even our homes. Because of these issues, surveillance systems have become a dire need. Having a surveillance system also requires a heavy storage device. In order to achieve a systematic and complete surveillance system, especially in larger scale, one must invest in a high capacity storage system with a steady output for surveillance videos.
PAC Storage GS 2000 SAN storage system is the answer to your surveillance storage needs. It offers you a guaranteed storage access and stability, may it be a cost-effective single controller or a high availability dual controller models. Form factors such as 2U 12-bay, 3U 16-bay, and 4U 24-bay can be paired with the high-density 4U 60-bay expansion enclosures to support a maximum capacity of 4PB on a single system, giving you up to 180 days of video footages for hundreds of 3 MP IP cameras. In addition, PAC Storage GS 2000 supports Fiber Channel and iSCSI protocol that provides a stable output of up to 5,500 MB/s read and 1,900 MB/s write, providing you a smoother and steadier user experience.
High Density 4U60-bay Storage for Limited Room Space
A perfect example of Infortrend's achievement is the large-scale deployment of round-the-clock, high-quality video surveillance storage system in Gwanak District (Gwanak-gu), Seoul, South Korea. Because of space limitation issue and non-stop video recording demand, EonStor DS 3000 4U 60-bay high density RAID system is the perfect solution: an achievable 4 PB storage capacity, solid performance of 5.5 MB/s read, and 1.9 MB/s write that guarantees 24/7 stable recording quality. EonStor DS 3000's redundant components and dual host boards offer a reliable performance of up to 99.999%, making it the perfect choice for a top-notch surveillance storage system.Type your paragraph here.
Features and Benefits
- Unified Storage: Unified Storage providing block, file, and object services in one storage system
- Simplicity: Simplicity in our user-friendly management interface EonOne, which provides a single control center for system management and resource monitoring
- Cloud Integration: Cloud Integration in intelligent data allocation algorithms for excellent cloud utilization, and features in cloud cache, cloud tiering, and cloud backup
- Cost Performance: Exceptional Cost Performance in outstanding IOPS and throughput, comprehensive data services, all flash / hybrid flash support, and support for up to 444 HDDs
- Availability & Reliability: Availability & Reliability in IDR support to make sure all hard drives are healthy, super capacitor for cache protection, and no-single-point-of-failure hardware design